Wednesday 17 June 2009

in Which We Operate A Challenge 25 Policy: With Hilarious Consequences

1. "Do you have some ID?"
"22nd September 1990."
"You what?"
"22nd September 1990."
"No, you see, I asked if you have some ID. That's not showing me some ID, that's just you saying a date. If it was that simple, I wouldn't be working here, would I? I'd just go down the social, say '4th June 1917' and spend the Winter Fuel Allowance on beer and pies."
"So you're not serving me then?"
"That's right."
"You twat."
"Possibly. Goodbye."

2. "10 L&B."
"Any ID on you?"
"Nah."
"Can't serve you then."
"Come on you tight cunt!"
"Oh go on then, seeing as you called me a cunt."
"Really?"
"NO."

Honestly, what sort of shop does this guy normally go to, where calling the staff cunts makes them more likely to look upon you kindly?

3. "Do you have some ID please?"
[Shrieks] "I'M 21!"
"That's as maybe, we check anyone who looks under 25."
"Well I haven't got any on me."
"I can't serve you then."
"Fuck's sake. That's it, I'm not coming in here again."
"Gutted. Without you coming in to buy a £2.99 bottle of wine-style fluid and the cheapest rolling baccy we've got, we'll all be on the fucking dole in a week. Shut the door on your way out and leave me to my bitter, desperate tears, you rancid harridan."

There's others, but they're all pretty much variations on those themes.

No comments: